Got electrical problems? Our commercial team is here to help you
Whatever your commercial or industrial electrical requirements, Nixon Electrics have you covered. With a fleet of vehicles and highly qualified tradespeople servicing Bunbury and the Southwest, we can quickly respond to your urgent or planned electrical needs.
To arrange an on-site quote, or to ask us any questions that you may have, then please contact us here, or call us directly on (08) 9726 2240. We are available after hours to help you when you need it the most.
Appliance Test and Tagging
For your compliance and safety, Nixon Electrics offer thorough and professional testing and tagging services. All tagging is conducted by suitably qualified and experienced in-house electricians. Our test and tagging service includes;
- All appliances are tested by a suitably qualified tradesperson
- An automatic quarterly and/or yearly reminder service so you can let us do the reminding at the right intervals
- Creation of an appliance register for mine site and Worksafe compliance
- A visual inspection of all appliances and replacement plugs as necessary
Installations and Maintenance
When you need access to a team of professional electricians in Bunbury and the South West for your installation and maintenance requirements, then look no further than Nixon Electrics. We’ll quickly be able to provide you a reliable and cost-effective solution;
- Alterations to existing wiring
- LED lighting upgrades
- Western Power applications
- 24/7 Breakdown Service
- Switchboard upgrades
- Powerpoint installation
- RCD scheduled testing
- Emergency lighting installation
- Scheduled emergency lighting 12 monthly tests and logging
Breakdown and Emergency Requests
In the event of a breakdown or an electrical emergency, we are the team that will quickly and professionally respond to help you when you need it most.
- Fault finding service
- 24/7 call out service
* Do note that after hours call out fee may apply.
Don’t hesitate to call us directly at (08) 9726 2240 when time matters.
New Construction Electrical
During the planning phase of a new build, it’s vital that the electrical considerations are well thought out implemented. Nixon Electrics are able to assist you with your construction requirements, including;
- Lighting/Power Design & Construction
- Switchboard Design & Construction
- Standby Power Systems
Rural and Agricultural Applications
Living in the South West, we are surrounded by rural properties and farms. Nixon Electrics have a strong background in working with these customers and are able to provide a comprehensive electrical service including;
- Davey Water Pump Agent
- Underground Power Upgrades